An American in Prague

"Life is change...death is dwelling on the past, or staying in one place too long."

Friday, March 31, 2006

Be still, my heart!



So as of two weeks ago, I've got a girl crush! Don't act so surprised; they DO happen from time to time (contrary to popular belief)! In true Curtis fashion, however, the crush is one of the current Hollywood It-Girls of the Moment, Rachel McAdams. She is drop-down-dead gorgeous and an incredible new talent! Thus far I've loved her in "Mean Girls," "The Notebook," "Red Eye" and "Wedding Crashers," but I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing her in "The Family Stone," starring two of my other top favorites, Sarah Jessica Parker (natch) and Dermot Mulroney. I somehow missed this film when it was in theaters and I've been kicking myself ever since.



1 Comments:

Blogger peppermintlisa said...

she indeed is adorable. so much so that i forgive her toothpick limbs.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home