An American in Prague

"Life is change...death is dwelling on the past, or staying in one place too long."

Monday, December 04, 2006

Let's talk about love!

I'm currently out-of-commission as my mother is visiting me here in Europe at the moment, but I promise something new and exciting next week. In the meantime, enjoy my love survey ;-)

01] Is there someone who you like at the moment?
I'm currently a clean slate in this department. Although I kinda miss having a crush on someone sometimes, it needs to be worth the anguish and stress that comes along with it usually!

02] Have you ever given or been given roses?
Given, yes...received...I'm not sure...?

03] Whats you're all time favorite romance movie?
"When Harry Met Sally"

04] How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
This is a long-standing matter of intense debate. There's a FINE line that exists between "true love" and "unrequited, 8th-grade-level infatuation with self-absorbed losers who treat you like dirt." I'm not sure on which side of this line I've usually fallen, but I reckon it's the latter.

05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I think I like the fantasy notion of one, but I'm not so sure about the "one and only perfect match" in reality. I mean, let's say my soul mate lives in outer Mongolia. How the heck are we supposed to meet?!?!?!

06] Do you think that you should put your friends first?
Depends on the situation, of course, but usually, yes.

07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

08] What do you think about long-distance relationships?
I like the fantasy notion of having to jet off to Paris on a moment's notice for an outrageous moonlight rendez-vous with a handsome foreigner over champagne and strawberries, but I'm sure the reality of a long-distance relationship is a lot less glamourous.

9] Your thoughts on online relationships?
There's still a negative stimga that exists over meeting online, but I don't think it's any different than meeting in a bar or club.

10] Would you rather date someone five years older or five younger?
TEN years older!

11] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yes, but it was brief.

12] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Anyone can make a change in themselves if they put in an effort.

14] Do you usually fall for the wrong boy/girl?
In the past, yes, but lately it's been getting easier to read the warning signs. Knock on wood, of course.

15] What is your favorite color(s)?
Green, in all its various forms.

16] What are your views on gay marriage?
For it, obviously. But there are more serious issues in the world at present.

18] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
Hey, if I was fortunate enough to meet someone at that age and fall head over heels...why not??? 1

9] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
very young, we would play dress-up and dolls together

20] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
Something classy...Frank, Dean, Ella...something by Cole Porter...that sort of thing...

21]Do you think that some one likes you?
I'm pretty oblivious to that sort of thing, but I can't think of anyone at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home