An American in Prague

"Life is change...death is dwelling on the past, or staying in one place too long."

Sunday, October 01, 2006

So far in 2006

A quiz for today --

So far in 2006 --

1. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships?
How can you have more than 5 serious relationships in 9 months? That would mean that each 'relationship' would average about a month and a 1/2. Ridiculous!

2. Have you had your birthday?
Just this past Friday ;-)

3. Been to church?
If you count going inside of a church to observe restored frescoes and architecture...well, yes :-)

4. Cried yet?
Nine months is a long time. I'd have to be a REAL trooper not to have shed one single tear in that timeframe!

6. Pulled an all nighter?
Since I'm not in school, this doesn't really apply. But I have stayed up very late on occasion.

7. Drank Starbucks?
Yum. With James in Vienna!

8. Went shopping?
Of course!

9. Been camping?
Nope. Meant to, though.

10. Been to the beach?
Yes

11. Bought something for over $200?
A plane ticket to the U.S.A.

12. Met someone?
I've met tons of people. Prague's a transient place.

13. Been out of state?
Certainly.

14. Gone Snowboarding?
No

Have you:

1. Hugged someone?
A million times. I'm a big hugger.

2. Slept in someone else's bed?
Yes. Well, not when someone else was in it anyways.

3. Snuck someone over?
This is a middle school survey, isn't it?

4. Snuck out of your own house?
No.

5. Gotten Drunk?
Ha. Ask Beth. Or Anne. Or Mark. Or Paul. Or Melissa. Or...YES!

6. Lied?
If we're counting white lies...nothing life-altering, though.

7.Gone over your cell phone bill?
I don't have a set rate currently

8. Gotten high?
No.

9. Been called a whale?
Not this year!

10. Drove somewhere?
Yes

11. Done something you regret?
Not this year.

Lasts:

Last Thing you bought?
I lost my cell phone last week, and since I can't live without one, I had to get a new one.

Last Person you hugged?
Someone on Friday...

Last Person to call you?
Jennifer

Last time you took a shower?
This morning.

When was the last time you felt stupid?
Saturday morning!

Who was the last person you danced with?
All of my beautiful friends at my 27th birthday party

Who did you last yell at?
I can't remember.

What did you do today?
Made breakfast. Watched "What About Bob" with Beth. Took shower, got dressed. Made lunch. Headed into town. Sat at a cafe and read e-mail. I'm promising to be more productive this evening :-)

TEN FACTS

01. Hometown: Coventry

02. Natural hair color: dark brown

WHERE DID 3 GO?

04. Hair style: Short and no-nonsense. Otherwise I look like I'm auditioning for the Jackson Five.

05. Eye color: Hazel

06. Height: 5'8'' on a good day

07. Pets: Only Beth's kitten Mila!

08. Mood: Alert and contemplative (as I'm taking this survey)


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE

01. Have you ever been in love? A long-standing matter of debate. There's a fine line which exists between "true love" and "8th-grade-level-infatuation-with-self-involved-losers-who-treat-you-like-shit." I'm not sure on which side of the line I've usually fallen, but I'm guessing it's the latter.

02. Do you believe in love: Absolutely!

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail: Ask me when I can keep a house plant alive, and then we can talk about relationships!

04. Have you ever been heartbroken: Of course

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart: Not sure.

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend? Yes

07. Have you ever loved someone and never told them: More so than not!

08. Are you afraid of commitment?: A little bit.

09: Would you ever date one of your exes?: No way.

10. Have you ever had a secret admirer: I can't really answer this question if it was successfully secret, right?

TEN THINGS:

01. Love or lust: Love

02. Liquor or beer: Liquor

03. Night or day: Night.

04. One night stands or relationships? Relationships in an ideal world...but sometimes, a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do, ya know?

05. TV or internet? INTERNET!

06. Pepsi or Coke: Coke

07. Wild night out or romantic night? Depends on the type of week it was

08. Black or white: Black


TEN EMOTIONS:
01. Are you missing someone right now: I miss a lot of people right now!

02. Are you happy? Content

03. Are you talking to anyone right now: No

04. Are you eating: No, I'm full from dinner :)

05. Are you german: Yes

06. Are you Irish: Yes

07. Are you French: No

08. Are you Italian: No

09. Are your parents still married? HELL NO!

10. Do you like someone right now: I love and like a lot of people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home