An American in Prague

"Life is change...death is dwelling on the past, or staying in one place too long."

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Happy Madonna Day!

Happy Madonna Day everyone!

Today is the release of "Confessions on a Dancefloor," the album that is apparently going to remove Mrs. Ritchie from the trappings of her Kabballah soap box, childrens' libraries and affected accents of late to bring her right back where she belongs...grooving and gyrating under the mirrorball with all the boys!

Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen. Of course I will be purchasing this disc in just a few short moments; I hope you didn't think that being overseas was going to stop me from doing so. As you all know, you can't take my opinion on said matters with any shred of seriousness. She could release an album of her reading aloud from the Yellow Pages while a polka band accompanies her in the background and I'd STILL be first in line to purchase it (and probably purchasing a pair of lederhosen on the way home so that I could choreograph dances to it in my living room).

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that I love her new song!!! It's so addicting!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home