An American in Prague

"Life is change...death is dwelling on the past, or staying in one place too long."

Sunday, August 21, 2005

They have their seasons, so do we


I can't believe it. This summer is slipping right through my fingers. And, phew...boy, do I have my work cut out for me for the next couple of weeks! If I can make it through the next 2 weeks in one piece, I'll consider myself fortunate. Packing sucks...and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Of course, even though I have plenty of my own stuff to worry about at the moment...the question of the week has been: "Has Curtis heard about Madonna's equestrian accident?" Everyone and their brother has asked me if I have, so I suppose I must acknowledge...duh people, of course. And no, I did not send flowers and a get well card. Turns out Madge fell off her horse and broke a few bones. Of course, the natural Christopher Reeve comparisons are being made -- now, if THAT had been the case, I would be beside myself. Granted, I was reminded that one could technically still 'vogue' if paralyzed from the waist down. Thank goodness she practices her yoga and eats macrobiotic foods -- hopefully she'll heal up right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home