An American in Prague

"Life is change...death is dwelling on the past, or staying in one place too long."

Friday, October 21, 2005

It is OFFICIAL!

It is OFFICIAL!

As of today, I am now CERTIFIED in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages by Trinity College in London, UK!

On Monday I passed in my final individual learner profile project, and on Tuesday I somehow magically passed an exam, i.e. "Everything You Ever Learned About English Language Grammar and Then Some," i.e "Everything They Kinda-Sorta Vaguely Taught You in Middle School But You Don't Remember." And then today I had my final interview.

And now I am DONE!

Go me.

Someone please employ me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philosopher Queen said...

LOL. Congratulations, dear boy.

9:13 AM  
Blogger peppermintlisa said...

congrats!! and good luck finding work!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home